Ranking high on search engines
Google drives about 80% of the traffic to our website so we’ll concentrate on it.
These simple tips will improve your rank on Google and get you going in the right direction.
Top Ten Tips for high placement in Search Engines
- 1. XXX XXX XXXXX 👀 For our Clients Eyes Only
- XXX XXXX XX XXXX XXXX XXXXXXX. XXX XX XXXXX XXXX
- 2. TITLE
- The title drives the traffic, so have a compelling title.
- 3. FOCUS
- Make sure body copy focus is on one idea. Don’t ramble.
- 4. PICTURES
- Add pictures to support the main idea.
- 5. ALT TAGS
- Add alt tags to the pictures to help the user.
- 6. Links
- Link your keywords to other sites you own.
- 7. META TAGS
- Use meta tags to help search engines.
- 8. BACKLINKS
- Have people link to your site.
- 9. ADS
- Advertise to get exposure.
- 10. Spelling
- Check for bad grammar and spell check.
[box type=”note” size=”large” style=”rounded” border=”full”]
Beware the SEO “$ale-utions”
Nobody can guarantee that their SEO solutions will work.
This is what works for us and our clients.
If you need help on implementation of a solid SEO Strategy give us a Call 561-291-8333 or Contact Support@ThePalmBeachPrinter.com
[button link=”https://thepalmbeachprinter.com/seo/” size=”xl” color=”green”]Schedule a Consultation[/button]
Read more: Before you decide on which SEO expert to work with, make sure you aren’t getting duped by some common SEO lies.