Corporate Printing Accounts
Why A Corporate Printing Account?
- Get Invoicing Credit Terms (Purchase Orders)
- Personalized Customer Service
- Special Business Discounts & Volume Pricing
- Improve Corporate Credit Rating*
Improve Corporate Credit Rating
It is very important to build up your business’ corporate credit. We work with a lot of young businesses and understand your need to establish corporate credit for your new business. When you apply for invoicing terms and credit limit to establish credit for your business, we will do our best to assist you.
Printing and Office supplies is something that every business needs, so by establishing an invoicing account from us you don’t need to buy something you don’t need to just because it is a way to build up your business credit.
Best way to build your business credit is to buy what you are already buying, at a reasonable price and quality and work with a vendor that will report your positive activity to business credit agencies like Dun & Bradstreet, FDInsight, Experian Business, ClientChecker, BusinessCredit USA and Equifax Business. So at ThePalmBeachPrinter.com we do our best to be that kind of vendor that will provide you quality printing & office supplies at discounted prices with your business credit in mind.
* We report positive accounts to credit reports like D&B (Dun & Bradstreet). Please make sure to provide us your DUNS # while opening account.Please note in order for us to report your credit you must have an established history with us for 6 months or order(s) that amount to $500 or greater.
If you have any questions please call an account manager at (561) 291-8333